Server lag.. because of script?

Hey,
I have normal host for my server, but it's strange.. When I'm alone in the server and my ping is <50 game lags pretty much sometimes (I have bots-bus drivers and they go like crazy when it lags).. I wonder could this be something with my script?
I checked I have no code at all in OnPlayerUpdate callback so it should be it..
What else can it be?
Server rates are:
Quote:

onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 250.0
stream_rate 100

Big long useless loops? Saving something in files very frequently? Many timers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Big long useless loops? Saving something in files very frequently? Many timers?
I'm using foreach for loops (so if I'm the only one player it loops through one.. umm.. point?). I'm saving stuff to files with a timer every 30 seconds (it's no so much when you are the only one player). I have like 5-10 timers which runs at the time.

Quote:

I'm saving stuff to files with a timer every 30 seconds

It's still such a short period to do it, whether you're the only online player or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
Quote:

I'm saving stuff to files with a timer every 30 seconds

It's still such a short period to do it, whether you're the only online player or not.
Well it was every 2 seconds like a week ago.. ^^
Thanks for telling

30 seconds is not that much of a short period depending on the amount of data saved.. If your lag spikes happen every 30 seconds then yes, it's probably this timer. You say the "game" lags, do you mean your FPS drops or you have a ping spike? Is this server on your PC or on another server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
30 seconds is not that much of a short period depending on the amount of data saved.. If your lag spikes happen every 30 seconds then yes, it's probably this timer. You say the "game" lags, do you mean your FPS drops or you have a ping spike? Is this server on your PC or on another server?
Another server.. I have no idea if that's FPS, but it's not ping.. my ping stays normal (<50ms) but like there is a road which goes to the right, and the bot-bus driver goes straight on the grass (instead of going right) and then it "magically" appears on the road in the right..
That's what I mean.. hard to explain..