New Counter-Strike Source Video

Hey guys,

I have spent all day making this video, so i wanted to see what other people thought about it. The frags are of my friend Rayyzze who plays alot of counter-strike source with me.

Video link - Rayyzze - The Movie

Please feel free to comment and please subscribe to me

leave feedback to what you think about it. I have worked hard on it and tried my best.

I am currently in a company called Reaction Media, i own it actually We only have two people at the moment in it, but we are looking for new members, so if you are good with photoshop, or sony vegas please apply on our forums

http://reactionmedia.org.uk

thanks,

logicaL.

Nice video, you're pretty good at the game.

Thats not me playing xD its my mate. But if you check my other videos you can see me playing.

just some regular kills.. not so good edit
3/5

He got there some goods kills, though the last ones, the terrorists were stading towards him, without covering or anything else lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuukainiiC*
just some regular kills.. not so good edit
3/5
It doesnt really matter how good the kills are. Its all about the edit really. Because anyone can get some good frag just by luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamPT
He got there some goods likes, though the last ones, the terrorists were stading towards him, without covering or anything else lol.
Yeah well i ran out of demos to add to the video, that was the last one i had so i tried to cram it in xD

Nice vid.

Thanks

Sick edit mate, thanks

I would say the video should have its contrast and brightness boosted just to give it that crisp movie like feel. I also don't like the black feather which is on the outside of the video and also the text and effects could do with some changing.