[FilterScript] [FS] Its Just Business

UPDATE PLEASE !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MK
Soprano ]
How much bussines i can create ?

Maximum ??
The maximum is like something with 1000 depending on how many other pickups you use. Tho i don't recommend go even close to that number

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDlivest954
I got a bug. I put one business for 100,000(LSPD) and another one for 30,000(Burgershot). I bought the Burgershot then sold it when i walked into the LSPD business icon. I typed /sellbus and it said I sold LSPD and it gave me 100k. when i bought the Burgershot for 30k. I dnt no why it does this or if you fixed it. but i love the filterscript but thats the one problem i have.

-ACE
I will look into it

E: I just tested by creating 2 businesses and sell 1 of them then try sell the other. And i had no bugs at all. Have you changed on the script? Or in the .INI file it creates? Couse touching this can cause bugs to occur

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Not bad, nice work.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDlivest954
I got a bug. I put one business for 100,000(LSPD) and another one for 30,000(Burgershot). I bought the Burgershot then sold it when i walked into the LSPD business icon. I typed /sellbus and it said I sold LSPD and it gave me 100k. when i bought the Burgershot for 30k. I dnt no why it does this or if you fixed it. but i love the filterscript but thats the one problem i have.

-ACE
I will look into it

E: I just tested by creating 2 businesses and sell 1 of them then try sell the other. And i had no bugs at all. Have you changed on the script? Or in the .INI file it creates? Couse touching this can cause bugs to occur

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Not bad, nice work.
thanks
[/quote]

no. I dnt sell the business i bought until i walk into the other businesses marker.

do this in these steps and and tell me if u still dont get anything

-buy a cheaper business
-go to another business(more expensive)
-walk into the "i" icon
-type /sellbusiness.

when i do that it sell the business that im at even though thats not the one i purchased.

idk..

Well test that tommorow too tired to code right now

good fs

Does anyone has maked more than 10 bussines?

Nice job!

how do i put in /enter and /exit and a interior

Код:
C:\Users\owner\Desktop\SAMP-SERVER\filterscripts\IJB.pwn(17) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "IJB"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

You will need to get the IJB.inc file which is to be found in the version 0.2 download

Код:
C:\Users\Bero\Desktop\ser_0.3 (1)\ser 0.3\filterscripts\IJB.pwn(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_STRING"
C:\Users\Bero\Desktop\ser_0.3 (1)\ser 0.3\filterscripts\IJB.pwn(102) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Bero\Desktop\ser_0.3 (1)\ser 0.3\filterscripts\IJB.pwn(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "cost"
C:\Users\Bero\Desktop\ser_0.3 (1)\ser 0.3\filterscripts\IJB.pwn(102) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

What Must I Edit To Change The Max Number OF Business Which thing in the .pwn file Please help

Very cool man
might use this but edit it a bit iff its alright.

If I buy a business, it still says that noone owns it. And it says that it will make me 0 dollars per 10 minutes. ?

Looks a little much like Tee's one.

Very god job

Mirror: http://gta-network.info/upload/files/IJB_V0.2.rar

Good Job

Nice!!

What Must I Edit To Change The Max Number OF Business Which thing in the .pwn file Please help