[FilterScript] [FS]VIP System

Hi everyone. Here is my first free script. sorry I do not know English very well I hope you enjoy it here soon give more of my creations.

Download

http://pastebin.com/YPTjGd5Q

Really....learn english before you release anything...

Код:
You must sign bit as rcon admin!
Код:
Na servery je moc aut (20)! musнљ jejich nejprve vymazat (/dcar)
and i'm very sure you are not
Код:
/vregister heslo /vlogin heslo /vip , VIP Script by KiLlMaN = [NFH]Faren

If this script is your first one, then my guess is that you gonna be an awesome scripter :P

But there are some stuff i don't like. The script is in my eyes a bit messy, and there is some fail moments, like this one: ,"You not VIP Player !!");
You should also write a little about it here on the forum, not all can read pawno - So some info about your script would be good

But overall a nice VIP FS.

thanks => wulfee

playon => this is my nick in samp (KiLlMaN or [NFH]Faren) This script is almost a year old and if I did not know much English.
"the servers is a lot of car! You must remove the car"
why do you think that this is not my nick ?

Ok it works, but is very simple

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis1999
thanks => wulfee

playon => this is my nick in samp (KiLlMaN or [NFH]Faren) This script is almost a year old and if I did not know much English.
Maybe i believe you maybe not.
But, first before you release a script, it has to be fully english , so that everyone can understand, if you make mistakes people will think you are dump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayON
Quote:
thanks => wulfee

Maybe i believe you maybe not.
But, first before you release a script, it has to be fully english , so that everyone can understand, if you make mistakes people will think you are dump.
lol lil typo in a post about typos.

dump...
dumb...
mmm. wich one?

Quote:
Hi everyone. Here is my first free script. sorry I do not know English very well I hope you enjoy it here soon give more of my creations.

Download

http://pastebin.com/YPTjGd5Q
info? o.O

thanks

Can you say the cmds please?