[FilterScript] [FS] Headshot System ("BOOM Headshots") - 1 shot to head = instant kill

Thanks for comments.

Is was testing this out with some guys, and i must say this is pretty good, even one was driving a car towards me on a curve and i managed to give a headshot on him, this is detecting pretty well though.

Hi and this fs perfectly works ? please answer ?

How can I make it bigger, because the current range is pretty small.

To increase the range of the headshots, just increase the 50 in this line:

for (new Float:i = 0.0; i < 50; i = i + 0.5) {

put like 200 and u'll be fine. But remember this is a for, and putting a 200 may be laggy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlz_Skiaffo

put like 200 and u'll be fine. But remember this is a for, and putting a 200 may be laggy!
You sure that wont mess up with anything? Like angles and stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlz_Skiaffo

You sure that wont mess up with anything? Like angles and stuff?
I am 100% sure that increasing that number you will increase the range of the headshots. And if I am wrong, you just need to put 50 back, no one gets hurt for it :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
You should mention that this only works with a sniper(or any weapon but you have to be very close to the player).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson_boy
What is it?
This script detects headshots shot with sniper rifle.
When you hit another player with sniper to head, another player instantly dies.
Well i said it in the main post, maybe not clearly enough.
Anyways, as you said, it only works with sniper, with other guns it is not accurate.

Very nice usage of the new functions, it's good to see that people are already getting the handle of them

By the way, you could use IsPlayerConnected in HeadshotCheck, I guess it would increase the performance a lot, since it wouldn't check for disconnected players.

Thanks for pointing it out, I'll update it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto90
View Post
It's better to do an headshot system by getting player anims when hit at the head. All this system is pretty useless also because it is only for sniper, and it could be much more shorter.
when you run , hold space I think even if you get a H@ you just still run. (own 4 year experience duh!)

Even the sa-mp devs can't do anything about it, it's hardcoded into the GTA3 engine of San Andreas.

any mirror plz !?