Silly question

I'm really new to scripting, and I'm working on scripting a DM server. I'm getting these warnings, and I'm sure it's for a stupid mistake I made, but if you could please tell me how to fix it I would really appreciate it. I tried searching it on these forums, and on ******, but I found nothing. Please don't flame me, because I'm new at scripting.

Код:
warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

If you're wondering why you're getting this warning then ****** for pawn-lang.pdf guide (PAWN language guide) and read the explanation for that warning or just post your part of code in which that error appears and we'll fix it for you and tell you what was wrong.

I have 61 of these errors. All of the lines are addplayerclass or addstaticvehicle.

Код:
AddStaticVehicle(415, 328.9177,-46.2620,1.5186,270.5224);

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddPlayerClass

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddStaticVehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKZ227
I have 61 of these errors. All of the lines are addplayerclass or addstaticvehicle.

Код:
AddStaticVehicle(415, 328.9177,-46.2620,1.5186,270.5224);
You should put the angle, the col1, col2.

All fixed, I just forgot the color. Thank you very much.

EDIT: FIXED

You should include a_samp file before the others (dini, dudb).

Done, still 6 errors.

Код:
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(82) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(129) : error 055: start of function body without function header
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(130) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(138) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(140) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(148) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(150) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(287) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\EDM\EpicDM.pwn(287) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "strtok"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

You must delete this line:

Код:
#if defined filterscript
And after that this one:

Код:
#endif
And remove the OnFilterScriptInit and OnFilterScriptExit functions.