Connection rejected: Unacceptable nickname

Everytime I try to connect to my server, few seconds after I log in, I got kicked for Connection rejected: Unacceptable nickname, use /quit or press esc and quit the game...

It's pissing me off and I can't play... can anybody help me please!?!?!

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Common_Problems#Server

Hello, I've tried to change compability of samp-server.exe to win98, I did reboot many times and I STILL GET SAME ERROR!!!!!!!

Guys please help, and my hosting provider uses control panel, so I am not sure if I changed compability, I download samp-server.exe from there and right click changed compability and upload again to control panel!

PLEASE HELP ME IT'S URGENTLY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyal
Guys please help, and my hosting provider uses control panel, so I am not sure if I changed compability, I download samp-server.exe from there and right click changed compability and upload again to control panel!
The compatibility option is stored locally, so it's not been changed on the server. In addition, you need to reboot the server, not your own machine.

It's solved..

How fix you problem? I have the same bug :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikedread
How fix you problem? I have the same bug :/
Read KingJ's post and my post.

Sorry for bumping a seven year old topic, but I've had this issue recently and I tried everything. After the issue persisted after I factory reset my computer, I've found that the solution for me is a VPN (hotspot shield in this case). I never found this solution mentioned anywhere when looking for one, so I hope it helps anyone else who may need it!