Credits:
Me
Headshot4Fun for Beta Testing
SA-MP Forums Showroom @_@
Pastebin =)

screenshots anything?

WTH is this?

Desyncer for Goggles.

Since when a player uses the goggle, it enables the effect's for all players in the radius(area).

This FS, Do the same that SetDisabledWeapons did when used for goggles (before this function was removed).

Hmmmm, I don't think screenshots are needed.
Because a screenshot will just show that for the goggle's user the effect will exist and for the other player(s), they will not be affected by the goggle effect.

It might be usefull, to post some screens, or an movie?
An movie is more usefull I think.. =]

- Lex

I'd just use

pawn Код:
SetPlayerArmedWeapon(playerid, 0);

I think that way is safer

Yeah, but since SetPlayerArmedWeapon just change the weapon that player is holding to the defined one. (I't will not be possible to use the Goggle's, they were going to be changed =/).

This script's just check if the player is holding a Goggle, then if the player press Fire, it will desync the player for other's causing the Fire button to work clientside only, not remotely. (That's done using return 0 in OnPlayerUpdate).

About the video and screens: I can't record/take right now maybe later. (Sorry )

Link updated: Added a new check (IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid), to prevent desync the player inside a vehicle)

I think i know what he means. You know if you use night-vision goggles everyone screen turn the green colour as well but this will top it haening and only the player with them with have the effect no the hole server this if this is true it is a very good FS and i will use it.

Yeah, if you was dreaming about it ^^ your dream came true. (Joke)

Use and abuse it