Tenshi : [Bugs & Info / Suggestions(?)]

Ok i'll keep this very simple.

[ Server ]
I'm still on 0.3a R5 Server but I've noticed a Rcon Console (Glitch?) trying to login and not actually logging me in or if it does, it doesn't do anything more ( i've tested to see if my IP was banned, and it wasn't). But in game works 100% of the time.

Also, this has to do with Car Jacking, but i'm guessing this is more of a Client Side than Server.

[ Car Jacking ]
I've noticed the " You got car jacked " or what ever message is.
Some players (the person who is car jacked) Get stuck, now my suggestion is when that happends to auto clear animations (it was thought toggle players movements but a simple clear animation sounds less glitch-ier)
Also i do not know if there is a function/code to detect car jacking, because then a simple 2-6 line coding can fix it with " clear animations "

[me=Tenshi ™]yawns ...[/me]

ok i think thats it, there was a hole lot more, but i cannot report, if my server hasn't updated to R7+ yet, thanks for reason Reading.

Hello.
I will try to help you, but, I'm for Mac now, then I do not know if the code is exact.

pawn Code:
#pragma tabsize 0
//Cause from mac cannot tab-code
// Defines
#define Antifreeze_timer_interval 5000
#define foreach(%1,%2) for(new %2; %2 < MAX_PLAYERS; %2++) if(IsPlayerConnected(%2))  
//Somewhere (new)
new AFArray[MAX_PLAYERS];

//OnGameModeInit
SetTimer("Antifreeze", Antifreeze_timer_interval, true);

//Somewhere.
public Antifreeze()
{
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) == 0 && AFArray[playerid] == 1){
ClearAnimations(playerid);
AFArray[playerid] = 0;
}else{
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) == 1){
AFArray[playerid] = 1;
}
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) ==0{
AFArray[playerid] = 0;
}
}
}
Dear,
Cookie[NO].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie[NO
]
Hello.
I will try to help you, but, I'm for Mac now, then I do not know if the code is exact.

pawn Code:
#pragma tabsize 0
//Cause from mac cannot tab-code
// Defines
#define Antifreeze_timer_interval 5000
#define foreach(%1,%2) for(new %2; %2 < MAX_PLAYERS; %2++) if(IsPlayerConnected(%2))  
//Somewhere (new)
new AFArray[MAX_PLAYERS];

//OnGameModeInit
SetTimer("Antifreeze", Antifreeze_timer_interval, true);

//Somewhere.
public Antifreeze()
{
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) == 0 && AFArray[playerid] == 1){
ClearAnimations(playerid);
}else{
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) == 1){
AFArray[playerid] = 1;
}
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) ==0{
AFArray[playerid] = 0;
}
}
}
Dear,
Cookie[NO].
ewww @
Code:
#pragma tabsize 0
and this code looks very nice, only problem is, this will cause other glitches while players are fighting lol
this will cause more issues on foot- but with proper editing could be manageable.

also update on this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshi ™
[ Server ]
I'm still on 0.3a R5 Server but I've noticed a Rcon Console (Glitch?) trying to login and not actually logging me in or if it does, it doesn't do anything more ( i've tested to see if my IP was banned, and it wasn't). But in game works 100% of the time.
for R7+ seems rcon now works nicely, even if IP is banned most of the time, nice fix Kye, so this post is really not needed except for maybe a new way to detect Car jacking, also by doing this, maybe a new anticheat can be develop by coders from this too, the possibilities are endless, thanks for reading.

I did it in some minutes, You could add a TogglePlayerControllable and more, this is just the base of the code you can use
@The Carjacking anticheat: I will develop it right now!
EDIT: The code were bugged,
the first if, isplayerinanyvehicle=0&&afarray=1
did not set afarray to 0, I fixed it.
Cya.

EDIT: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=177255.0 could work for you.