Samp crahes

opening samp, joining server, typing in password, 2 secs after spawn, BAM game crashes.
No idea why, i got 1 SWAT Skin Mod, 1 FBI Rancher Mod, 1 Swat water cannon Mod, 1 Swat Truck Mod, 1 m4 Mod, 1 Shotgun Mod.

some people say its cause of moeds, and i dont got the old files, how i uninstall em? i used imagetool to install.
And what solutions are there to the issue?.

Please hurry.

Regards, sannny,

Thanks in advabced.

Re-install your game, make backups next time.

Also beware of the mods you install, don't install 2 door vehicles on 4 door vehicles, thats usually what causes crashes, but anyway, choose not to have any mods at all, unless you known what your doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Re-install your game, make backups next time.

Also beware of the mods you install, don't install 2 door vehicles on 4 door vehicles, thats usually what causes crashes, but anyway, choose not to have any mods at all, unless you known what your doing.
I agree.. Just reinstall your game.. I did that... But yeah, SAVE BACKUPS in some random folder that you make..

got an issue i cant really explain with GTA, but i cant reinstall, it will take me about a week to do so.
Anything eals i can do?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammypiv
got an issue i cant really explain with GTA, but i cant reinstall, it will take me about a week to do so.
Anything eals i can do?.
Did you bought the game?

Ahh.. Your one of those Criminals... Well But it like the rest of us!