1 error. Fix please?

Ahaha, found the error, whats the fix please?

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(12) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Add the include "dudb.inc" to your includes folder

I dont have it...

Click Here

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\dudb.inc(25) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

DUtils Dini

Holy shit.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(122) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(123) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(132) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(144) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnPlayerDeath"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(167) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(227) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(241) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(256) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(26 : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(274) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(289) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\gamemodes\BaseServer.pwn(341) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerInfoChange")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

At the top put

Код:
forward OnPlayerPrivmsg();
forward OnPlayerInfoChange();
Then find OnPlayerDeath (The second one) delete it.

Fix the indentations.