[FilterScript] new.pwn (Optimized for 0.3z RC)

Hi !

I've done a quick edit on the default new.pwn.
I've simply added the functions OnPlayerTakeDamage, OnPlayerGiveDamage, OnPlayerWeaponShot, and forwarded them. I also have set more includes than the <a_samp> one (not mines).

I defined the bodyparts and the hittypes.

Links :

MEGA
Source code - Pastebin

N00B friendly : How to install it ?

• If you use the download link :

Download the file. Copy and paste it in your pawno folder. Replace the old one.

• If you use source code (pastebin)

Copy all the source code of the pastebin (CTRL + A, CTRL + C). Create a new file on pawno, select all the content of the default new.pwn and delete it. Paste the source code you've copied from pastebin and Save as new.pwn in your pawno folder. Replace the old one.

Enjoy

I don't think this is needed anymore when 0.3z gets fully released because Kalcor would probably update this aswell. Anyway good job.

There is no need of this. Adding 'bodypart' on two callbacks and saying that YOU forwarded it. Those callbacks are already forwarded in a_samp.inc

I hope you realise that the includes a_players, a_vehicles, a_objects, float, core and file are already included in a_samp.
sscanf is much better than strtok and using strcmp to process commands is discouraged.
I think it would be better if you made an improved starting server package.

Who really uses new.pwn anyways ?

Those who made their own scripts or Gamemodes, so everybody except the kikoos ?

I don't think that a_samp defines the others a_includes, because when you see the exposition of the functions of each include, in a_samp, i don't see any function relatives to objects, to vehicles, and a few about the players.

I don't use sscanf so...i can't answer it sorry.
The starting server may be released a day, when I'll find the time to make it, between school and homework...

Total Demence -_- -_