[FilterScript] [FS]Spawn Protection

Spawn protection
by [SWA]BurningSWA

This filterscript protects players if they spawn,so there will bo no spawnkill.
it gives a player unlimited HP for the fist 5 sec after spawn,if a player is protected you will see a text above his head:
"protected".

this script does not effect youre script and is small so it wont cause any lagg.
the time of protection is easy editeble on the script,but 5 sec is a good time as protection so people who dont know how to script wont have a problem.
download

this is a project of the SWA clan

NICE

nice

Amazing Will definitely use for my TDM If you wanna test private message me and ill tell you my ip
EDIT:Okay so it worked at start but when other people join they have unlimited health forever!?

Very Very nice!!!

Very Useful tnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postalityjr
Amazing Will definitely use for my TDM If you wanna test private message me and ill tell you my ip
EDIT:Okay so it worked at start but when other people join they have unlimited health forever!?
strange i will take a look

Dutch

Mooi, simpel maar toch erg handig voor TDM/DM servers, goed werk man!

English

Nice work, pretty easy, but an nice finishing touch to an TDM/DM server..

- Lex

tnx.

and becouse its so small,it wont couse any lagg

Label needs to be created under OnPlayerSpawn, otherwise it will work only for the first time (since you delete it under OnPlayerProtectionOff and if player spawns again there won't be any label).
'protection' time is constant, so it's useless to make it variable (just make #define PROTECTIONTIME 5000).

It's also good idea to desync player while being under protection (return ' under OnPlayerUpdate) otherwise possible spawnkillers can simply follow that palyer for those 5 seconds and kill afterwards. Oh and make that protected palyer can't use weapons during that time (SetPlayerArmedWeapon).

This is how I'd do it: http://pawn.pastebin.com/ZjcT5RCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ мąүқоҳ™
Nice, This is usefull for TDM or anyserver so people can't spawn kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Label needs to be created under OnPlayerSpawn, otherwise it will work only for the first time (since you delete it under OnPlayerProtectionOff and if player spawns again there won't be any label).
'protection' time is constant, so it's useless to make it variable (just make #define PROTECTIONTIME 5000).

It's also good idea to desync player while being under protection (return ' under OnPlayerUpdate) otherwise possible spawnkillers can simply follow that palyer for those 5 seconds and kill afterwards. Oh and make that protected palyer can't use weapons during that time (SetPlayerArmedWeapon).

This is how I'd do it: http://pawn.pastebin.com/ZjcT5RCD
thats another way to do it.
but it works just fine the way i made it so i wont change it.

I just saw your script, you need to use SetTimerEx instead of SetTimer when calling OnPlayerProtection off, so it will look like:
pawn Код:
SetTimerEx("OnPlayerProtectionOff", PROTECTIONTIME, false, "i", playerid); //i forgot what you used instead of PROTECTIONTIME, change that to whatever it is.
or else you don't send OnPlayerProtectionOff a playerid to stop protecting

Link Death....

Hmmm.. Yes very nice, useful for TDM or DM servers
But, the link is dead

the link is dead

easy to do but nice

I have the same problem with other pages,the website i used (www.uploadffs.com) is dead.

ill search for a new website

link died...rehost pls...

Add New Link Please