What is the position of the head of the character (x, y, z)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noredine
I really need it

I think so you cant find it except with a mathematical function.

Like this :

o -----> Player 2
|
|
O------>Player 1
|
|

make player 2 to stand on top of Player 1 (with help of jetpack) and tell Player 2 to do /save.
Get his z coordinate and add it with the player 1's z co ordinate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |)ЂΩ†{−}ЂR™ – Dare To Die
I think so you cant find it except with a mathematical function.

Like this :

o -----> Player 2
|
|
O------>Player 1
|
|

make player 2 to stand on top of Player 1 (with help of jetpack) and tell Player 2 to do /save.
Get his z coordinate and add it with the player 1's z co ordinate.
Hmm i think it 150 or 100 or 200 No ?

The player's head position would be dynamic, as they move all the time (well, of course not if they don't move).

It's hard to detect, because people use different skins, so positions of players' heads may be different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
The player's head position would be dynamic, as they move all the time (well, of course not if they don't move).

It's hard to detect, because people use different skins, so positions of players' heads may be different.
I just want the position of head skins, the most frequent
several skins are the same size, I want to position their head is not serious if there is the larger and smaller, I just want the average position

Stand on a flat location: Tell person 1 to do save
Then aim with your gun at the head of that person and make a function to save that position

Calculate the difference in z co ords and add it to the current position of a player. That will be the head

I bet he wants this for the "CoD Modern Warfare" server he has.. he wants to create it as third person.. which i want to tell him that.. it will be hard and tough!

Use a small object and attach it to the player, put the Z offset higher until it is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Use a small object and attach it to the player, put the Z offset higher until it is perfect.
Yes, this will be cool. Or use text label.