Anyone Know?

Does anyone know how to run your sa-mp server online Like make it public?
I'm currently using a modem from AT&T but I don't know how to get my sa-mp server online.
Help me please

Nope, nobody knows.

It's best to use a proper host, but if you want to host yourself that's up to you.

Firstly, open a port. Secondly, download the SA:MP server package from www.sa-mp.com/download.php, then the rest is pretty straight forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
Nope, nobody knows.

It's best to use a proper host, but if you want to host yourself that's up to you.

Firstly, open a port. Secondly, download the SA:MP server package from www.sa-mp.com/download.php, then the rest is pretty straight forward.
Easy. Just get your server hosted. NOTE: People won't like your server if its like all the others.

He's asking how to make his server public, not how to start one.

After you've gotten things set up go into your Server.cfg file and put 1 infront of Announce. That way it will show up in the non hosted list. Hope that helps. If not here's a ******* video. Just remember the best 3 resources for creating your own Sa:mp server is this website's search function, ****** and *******. Anyways Good luck on your server.
SAMP SERVER TUTORIAL

just buy a server if your going to be public... its more worthed

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0ot
After you've gotten things set up go into your Server.cfg file and put 1 infront of Announce. That way it will show up in the non hosted list. Hope that helps. If not here's a ******* video. Just remember the best 3 resources for creating your own Sa:mp server is this website's search function, ****** and *******. Anyways Good luck on your server.
SAMP SERVER TUTORIAL
Didn't worked :/