[FilterScript] [FS]AdminClick v1.3.2 -- A simple dialog-based admin shortcut!

ADMINCLICK
by biltong
Version 1.4

What is it?
This is a simple filterscript that lets you do many common admin-related commands with 3 mouse-clicks. It allows you to PM, kick, ban, jail, unjail, freeze, unfreeze, wire, cage, explode, heal, give godmode, eject, reset weapons, and teleport players by double clicking their names on the scoreboard. It saves time since you don't have to remember and type commands, nor find the player's id. It also allows non-admins to easily PM another player, with messages up to 127 characters long.

NOTE: THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON 0.3a R8 AND ABOVE!

How do I use it?
Simple. Make sure you are an rcon admin in game(by default), then double click a player's name. A menu will pop up, giving you a bunch of common commands. Choose one, and it happens!

What if a normal non-admin player tries to use it?
They will get sent straight to PMing the player they clicked. It doubles as a PM script for normal players.

Sounds awesome! Where can I get it?
1.3.2:
Pastebin here
1.4:Download AdminClick 1.4

Are there any bugs?
I have tested this script extensively and found no issues, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. Post if your find one

I have a suggestion! I have a complaint! I have a pie!
No problem. PM me Though you can keep the pie, I'm allergic

New in version 1.1:
  • Added Spectate, Set Armour, Eject from vehicle, Goto, Get here(teleport the player to you), Confiscate weapons, Heal
  • The script now logs when players are kicked or banned. The log is in your server directory's scriptfiles. It's name is "ACLog.txt". It will also log the player's IP if the player was banned.
  • Fixed a few wording errors
New in version 1.2:
  • The log file now logs when players connect and disconnect. NOTE: I will disable these until I can find out why the script is not calling OnPlayerConnect.
  • Optimised code a little
  • Fixed another wording error
  • Got rid of the PVar system. Now this script will run on any 0.3a server!
  • Added a command to stop spectating a player ("/specoff")
  • Fixed an issue with non-admins PMs
I got bored at a LAN so I decided I would work on this, hence the new changes. Hope you guys like

New in version 1.3:
  • Added more logging options. Open the script and change the config there to chage what gets logged and what doesn't. Options include connect and disconnect logging, PM logging(off by default), death logging and logging when an RCON admin logs in. Unfortunately, because of the way admin scripts are, AdminClick cannot log when other admins log in.
  • Time must now be specified for wiring a player, in MINUTES!
  • Fixed a bug where a player could use a gamemode teleport to get out of jail.
  • Added explode. It does exactly that, it explodes the player you click on.
  • Added cage. It cages the clicked player for the specified time IN MINUTES!
  • Added the /r command. It automatically brings a PM menu to reply to the last PM you received.
  • Times in the logs are now reported properly. Before the system would log, for example, 6:2:5 as the time, whereas it should have been 06:02:05, which is now what it does.
  • The system will no longer print every line it logs to the server. This is to prevent spam.
  • Fixed the script trying to send a jailed player to jail every second if they leave the server while in jail.
  • Fixed up a whole bunch of wording errors (I thought I was sending the messages via gametext so I added many colour tags).
  • Fixed not sending a player a message saying an admin teleported them to the admin.
  • Fixed cage, it now properly checks if a person leaves his/her cage instead of the player who caged that person.
  • (hopefully)Fixed all wording errors xD
  • Now a full-blown admin system. There are 3 admin levels, 1 is basic moderator, 2 is administrator and 3 is master administrator/owner. Each level has a certain number of commands, and only level 3 can set the levels of other players. Level 3 also has all the commands, including ban.
  • Dialog-based register and login system. This can be disabled. Just comment out
    pawn Code:
    #define MUST_REGISTER
    to disable registering. If it's enabled, players must login or leave.
  • Whirlpool-hashed passwords (Get whirlpool here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ight=whirlpool )
  • New commands:
    -Warn: send the player a warning with a message.
    -/v : chat command, admins level 2+3 only. Spawns a vehicle by vehicle ID or by name.
  • Wrong password protection: if a player enters his/her password incorrectly 3 times, he/she will be temp banned for 30 minutes.
  • Runs on PVars now. This was by request, and it allows you to use the variables in this script in other scripts, such as your GM. It also means that the minimum requirement is server 0.3a R8 or later.
There are probably many more things that I added but can't remember, I haven't worked on this script in quite a while.

IMPORTANT:
You MUST open the script and change
pawn Code:
//#define MAX_PLAYERS 500
the 500 to the number of player slots on your server, and uncomment it. The script won't compile if you don't. This is why there is no .amx in the rar file this time.

The Config:
At the top of the script you will find a config section.
MAX_PLAYERS must be set to the number of player slots you have on your server. If the script doesn't compile, you probably forgot to uncomment this.
LOG_CONNECTS simply logs when a player connects. Comment it out to disable.
LOG_DISCONNECTS is the opposite.
LOG_PMS logs every PM that is sent by every player. It is disabled by default, uncomment it to enable it.
LOG_ADMINS logs whenever someone tries to login via RCON. If it is a player, it will log the player's IP, name, and playerid. Otherwise it will just log the IP.
MUST_REGISTER sets whether players must register and login before they play, comment it out if you don't want players to login.

Sorry for the wait to those that were waiting
1.3.2 is still available to those that already have an admin script and want this.
I'm not very active with scripting anymore, nor with SA:MP, so I may not post for a while. Feel free to update this as you wish, just PM me and let me know. I'll respond to all PMs.

Enjoy
biltong

EDIT: rawr, the title won't change

Nice Filterscript, it works with the new Pvars I see.

good work man!

Thanks guys

I forgot to mention it wont work with older versions because of the pvars, thinking I should ditch them.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ мąүқоҳ™
Nice, but you could add more commands in it...
Like?

very cool...thx i test it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by » ραωпsтαг «
Looks nice, helped me understand Pvars a little more. Although, these Pvars are eating so much of my brain power XD
me

So cool i will try this

I'll be releasing an update for this tomorrow, I added some new things for it and fixed a few things.

Actions added:
  • Spectate
  • Set Armour
  • Eject from vehicle
  • Goto
  • Get here(teleport the player to you)
  • Confiscate weapons
  • Heal
Changes:
-Players now get their weapons taken away when they are jailed.
-Fixed a few wording errors.
-Added a log file, which stores the date and time of when players have been kicked and banned.

Plans:
-Getting rid of PVars, so if for some reason you aren't running server 0.3a R6, you can use this too

Please, if you guys have anything else you'd like me to add, say here

biltong

awesome new update. Good work man

Version 1.1 released!

There is now a log of players who get banned or kicked. If a player gets banned, their IP is also logged in the log file. The log file is in your server directory's scriptfiles by the name of "ACLog.txt"

Also added new functions to the double click menu.

This is just awesome!

lol, sorry for so many updates

New in version 1.2:
  • The log file now logs when players connect and disconnect. NOTE: I will disable these until I can find out why the script is not calling OnPlayerConnect.
  • Optimised code a little
  • Fixed another wording error
  • Got rid of the PVar system. Now this script will run on any 0.3a server!
  • Added a command to stop spectating a player ("/specoff")
  • Fixed an issue with non-admins PMs
Spectating:
When I first implemented spectating in version 1.1, I forgot to add an option to stop spectating a player. I have added the "/specoff" command to fix this.

Hi guys

It seems the problem with OnPlayerConnect was only on my side, it's not a script issue. If you'd like the log messages, un-comment the lines I commented, so that will be removing the "/*" on lines 90 and 103, and the "*/" on lines 93 and 112. That will re-enable connect and disconnect logging.

Also, if you want to disable printing every line that gets logged to the server's window, comment out line 476 so it looks like
pawn Код:
//printf(logstring);

i get this error when i try to insert luxadmin users instred of rcon admins..

error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerLuxAdmin"
error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerLuxAdmin"

two times it comes as i replaced 2 places..

why ?

You have to include ladmin if you're using LuxAdmin. If you're not, tell me which admin script and I'll help you out some more

i use Lux Admin script

but id like to change the levels for who can use whitch cmds

Ok, so then you do this:

pawn Код:
//at top of script, under #include <a_samp>
#include <ladmin>

//at those lines
    if(IsPlayerLuxAdminLevel(playerid, /*insert level here*/))
Just put the level you'd like in there after playerid and you're good to go

EDIT: w00t for 300 posts !

i got some problems with a dini file ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnugski
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=981.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnugski