I Need some help in Pawno and server please.

Hello, well iv searched All over the web for those questions but i couldent find a stirght answer that.. accuretly helped me, so i hope you guys could.
I Have several problems with scripting and server.

First of all, i am new to scripting, really new, so hi.

Okay, the first question is, I Am reading tutorials about scripting.etc and one video showed me how to Make a class, First of all, I Dont exacly understand what "Class" stands for, Second of all the Debug buttons for it are f10 and f11 as told in the tutorial, but whene i am useing those buttons in the debug, they arent doing anything, If you could help me with that.

Alright onto the next problem, Well the other thing is that i noticed that you can open a server, with your script , to test out your work, But whene i compile, it opens up samp and stuff and opens a server, but it only trys to log into A port, 7777. wich is deafult i understand, Now my question is how i can set a IP or somthing so i would login the server, wich will have My work in it?.
And if i open it, will other players be able to enter it aswell?.

Thanks for reading and helping me.
Regards, sammy,

Sorry but could someone help me ASAP?.
Because im taking my laptop to other house.. and no internet there so i wont be able to open this page, (Sorry for passing over the rule and asking that).
sorry, im just in a hurry.
(i wont be back 3 days..soo// thanks in advanced).

dosent change anything...
it keeps on showing me (retriving info).
On both, whene im running the server (the black window ) i try to add MY ip to samp, it says retriving info,
And i did the same thing with the IP you have told me, still nothing in change.
Anyone knows what to do?.

Adding your IP won't do anything, you HAVE TO use 127.0.0.1:7777 when connecting to the server, but ONLY if you are running your server on the same machine. If it says Retrieving Info that means your server isn't running.

DUDE... Download teamviewer and i will teach/show you how to do it

EDIT:
Here you're a test server: 41.238.40.25:5252 contact me on MSN and send me your script to test it.

P.S: This is a free service

Quote:
Originally Posted by » ραωпsтαг «
No need for teamviewer. It's simple, all you need to know is the information in my last post.
He is newbie, and he didn't understand.. so that's why i told him to download teamviewer.

PLUS I am pretty sure he will not buy a whole box server to create a test server? haha, he didn't understand that you want him to download the sampserver file..

Quote:
Originally Posted by » ραωпsтαг «
Quote:
Originally Posted by biltong
Adding your IP won't do anything, you HAVE TO use 127.0.0.1:7777 when connecting to the server.
No you don't.

You don't have to add the port (7777) because it's default, SA:MP will do it itself. 127.0.0.1 is localhost, if you're running a home server, this is the IP you will connect to .. if you want other people to connect, go to http://whatsmyip.org and give people that IP. If you have haven't forwarded your ports people won't be able to connect most likely. To figure out how to port forward, go to this link. Also don't forget to show it in the server list with announce set to 1 in server.cfg.
I Tried doing that but it wont work aither. But somthing weird that accured..
Can you open a modless Server? like open it with nothin in it just the way whene you downloaded the server pack from sa-mp.com?.

Bec whene i try to run the server with nothin in it it wont work, but whene i downloaded a Brakeroleplay Mod it had the script files and all of the server pack in it+ the Gamemode set in it, and whene i ran the server there it Worked?.
where am i mistakin?.
Regards, sammy.

oh i found the problem, i dident notice the Log document, its not the Rcon, i set a non exisiting gamemode, i gave a wrong name, anyways i understand how to use it now, just 1 more question

What can i do with the RCon password?. how i login with it to the server?. and what is diffrent if i logon without it?.
Thanks.

Alright Cool, thanks for your help and support.
im really sorry to bug you like that with all those question, but evrytime i hit a wall and pass it i find another wall behind it ..

I cant figgure out how to create a Moving Gate, wich works by command, and If so i need to create a New team (LSPD) That only that team can open the gates?
Btw, LSPD gates.

If you could solve this, awsome, if not then its okay ^.^
You have helped me alot already.

if u got an email sent it to me in a pm , i can help u