[Help]Race

Ok..
After I had made a race through MTASA Race,I wanted to convert it to pawn code(SA-MP).
Or there is no race converter?
I have the scripts now...(MTASA Race scripts)
I want to make this race on SA-MP.
HOW DO I?

can't, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
can't, sorry
What you mean? O_o?
Cant what?

www.convertffs.com/objects

Which one?YSI?CreateObject?
Help plox -.-

use a object streamer
and then choose that as output

Hmm...
I didnt understand...

goto http://convertffs.com/objects/
then choose format from MTA : RACE to SAMP CreateObject then paste ur map then hit convert. done.

you guys are idiots he wants to convert race from mta race not objects >_____>

Well...
I guess you know about this :P
Tell me,how?

If you want an Application: >>
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Multi_Obj...onverter_v0.1a

You can convert everything.. It's new version; also the link is in my signature.

Код:
The application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
nvm,need to download .net framework :P

Hmm...
Nothing happen!

From MTA Race Map to ~

to?

You cannot convert MTA SA Race checkpoints to SA-MP.

You could create a dummy object on the Race checkpoints then convert them objects using the link given.
Then get the coordinates from the object and stick them into a CreateRaceCheckpoint code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_
You cannot convert MTA SA Race checkpoints to SA-MP.

You could create a dummy object on the Race checkpoints then convert them objects using the link given.
Then get the coordinates from the object and stick them into a CreateRaceCheckpoint code.
k,ill try

Hmmm..
Can I use debug mode to take the coordinates?

You don't need to be in debug mode to use /save, it works denug and SA-MP Servers

You could get a race script like Yrace and save according to thed instructions
OR
Go on MTA Map editor, place objects where you want the checkpoints to be, then convert the objects to SA-MP Code.
Once you've done that, take the coordinates out of the Object code and place them into your race.

Quote:
You don't need to be in debug mode to use /save, it works denug and SA-MP Servers

OR
Go on MTA Map editor, place objects where you want the checkpoints to be, then convert the objects to SA-MP Code.
Once you've done that, take the coordinates out of the Object code and place them into your race.
nice i never thought about it myself, placing small objects and then getting cords for race checkpoint...

i might try it myself later on

Quote:

OR
Done.
But...
Hmmm....
SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint?
or?

Yes, SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint