mouse, need help

i dont know why my mouse is like that. on sa-mp on this windows account i cant use the mouse on the dialogs beause he doesnt move. on other games i see the mouse in a place but he is in another place.

can someone help me? thanks.

update your graphiccard drivers

but on the other windows account the mouse is ok. and i dindt update anything in about 1 mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russooooo
but on the other windows account the mouse is ok. and i dindt update anything in about 1 mouth.
using 7 or vista?
then try to run it as admin there

i'm using windows 7.

i have the normal admin acc that is my acc but i dont use it because i activated the "super administrator" account. and the mouse doesnt work more correctly on the "super administrator" i think since i disconnected mouse from 1 usb port to another.

Quote:
i'm using windows 7.

i have the normal admin acc that is my acc but i dont use it because i activated the "super administrator" account. and the mouse doesnt work more correctly on the "super administrator" i think since i disconnected mouse from 1 usb port to another.
...............just use the run as administrator function

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┤ŞąiBЄЯҒПŋ├
Quote:
i'm using windows 7.

...............just use the run as administrator function
doenst work :S

Just try reinstalling