problem on gtarp

Hi there
I have a problem on mode of Gtarp I'm adding police cars and army so that tells me when I'm trying to get them You do not have keys of this vehicle and it gets me out of the car
Thank you to everyone who helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nati558866
Hi there
I have a problem on mode of Gtarp I'm adding police cars and army so that tells me when I'm trying to get them You do not have keys of this vehicle and it gets me out of the car
Post that in THIS THREAD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavtias
Quote:
Hi there
Post that in THIS THREAD.
But nobody answers there

Quote:
But nobody answers there
That's the original topic, if you can't get help there, then i doubt that you'll get help outside of that topic.

Well, try to look how the "devolper" of gtaRP did the other cars, then copy that and paste your cars.
If I time i maybe, MAYBE look into it.

Pretty simple.. You simply add cars (AddStat..) Than you need to search in script for IsAnPoliceCar (Just a guess) or something and than where it says Like 65 > ... <69 you add VEHICLE ID (NOT MODEL ID) There with || so 65> .. <69 || 491 ||..

Quote:
Originally Posted by † мąүқоҳ™
Pretty simple.. You simply add cars (AddStat..) Than you need to search in script for IsAnPoliceCar (Just a guess) or something and than where it says Like 65 > ... <69 you add VEHICLE ID (NOT MODEL ID) There with || so 65> .. <69 || 491 ||..
Maykox, c'mon. I hope he understands, I do but i can understand if he doesen't

You understand, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by † мąүқоҳ™
I did not understand what it means what you noted in 69 and these numbers

please i need help fast

Please stop bumping and this is a GF...wow yet another GF edit problems...anyway go to

http://wiki.sa-mp.com

And click command functions and learn.