Problem in PC

hey
i have a problem in my laptop..
two days ago after my battery ran out,the laptop turned off and after i plugged it to the energy source to load the battery
and turned it on,there was a black screen,i couldn't see the background or the icons,everything was gone.
i tried restarting but it didnt help.
now every time i want to open something i need to enter to the task manager and click on "New task..."
anyone knows how to solve it?cuz i have no idea..

Similiar thing happened to my/bro's notebook.
He have been playing SA:MP and just driving around in one server, then notebook suddenly shutted down and there was just black screen.When my bro turned notebook on there was just black screen , everything was working fine except the screen was black.Sounds were working but screen was black so it was for nothing... Howewer the notebook has been about 4-5 years old so we just bought new.
We have been trying to fix this and we have sent it for repair somewhere.
They said 'There is no way to repair it' , so we bought new...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoooopy
Similiar thing happened to my/bro's notebook.
He have been playing SA:MP and just driving around in one server, then notebook suddenly shutted down and there was just black screen.When my bro turned notebook on there was just black screen , everything was working fine except the screen was black.Sounds were working but screen was black so it was for nothing... Howewer the notebook has been about 4-5 years old so we just bought new.
We have been trying to fix this and we have sent it for repair somewhere.
They said 'There is no way to repair it' , so we bought new...
ahh D:
there must be a solution D:

Does this happen everytime you run your PC?
As it happens alot to me but its just a simple SA problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Torran C
Does this happen everytime you run your PC?
As it happens alot to me but its just a simple SA problem..
what do you mean?
its not a sa problem for me,i wasn't playing SA when the pc turned off,and my SA wasn't even installed on the pc when it turned off.

In the processes, is 'explorer.exe' running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamoru
In the processes, is 'explorer.exe' running?
yes

It sounds like your laptop overheated. Laptops turn off randomly as soon as it reaches a certain temperature. Other than that, you should try a fresh re-install of Windows. Also, please don't forget this thread is here:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=153667.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTailsTheStunter
It sounds like your laptop overheated. Laptops turn off randomly as soon as it reaches a certain temperature. Other than that, you should try a fresh re-install of Windows. Also, please don't forget this thread is here:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=153667.0
thx for the tip and for the topic link lol.
my laptop is really hot right now i think im gonna turn it off a little..