My school got made piss :D

So theres this cyclone up in Queensland and the winds pushed it west to West Aus and dropped golf ball sized hail stones at my house and most importantly my school. Schools got 70% damage to it so wont be going back for a few days
Might not sound so bad from where you live but remember im living in Australia. Im going to go check out the damage with some of my mates get a prediction of how long we'll be off.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...22/2853076.htm

lucky you :P

You guys should be counting how many pigeons/birds got pwned to. I bet it will be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_Kings
You guys should be counting how many pigeons/birds got pwned to. I bet it will be fun.
HAHA, good one , ROFL

Quote:
HAHAHAHHAHHHAA, Lucky you I want my school get's damaged too (to 100% :P)

haha what a lucky guy!

Hey Vice, I live in Proserpine. The Eye went right over us, fucked us up BIG time

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Awaran};
Hey Vice, I live in Proserpine. The Eye went right over us, fucked us up BIG time
This afternoon around 2pm it was sooo nice and sunny here, around 32 degress and when i got home the sky went really dark and i couldn't even see the other side of my street the rain was coming down so fast with the 140km winds and it stopped after about 20mins and the sky went pink and orange. Got some more 32+ Degree days coming up i can spend relaxing at home instead of school :P

<3 Aus.

Quote:
Lol, i picture the streets full of dead birds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Quote:
Lol, i picture the streets full of dead birds.
Birds already get cooked in the heat lol.