Internet - Ping

Hey guys, i dident knew where to post so i posted here as its about almost every server...
Before, i usually had around, 5-50 ping in the servers i play on, but now, its 250
My router is fine i think, 300 mbps, im on a 100 mbps cable.
Could someone may tell me what i could try or what i should do to fix this very annoying problem??

Also, i can go on the internets Very easy, no lagg at all..
And in the servers, they mostly have a ping of 20-100.

its the other playes that have high ping in the server, then it makes the server higher ping so it turns your ping higher.... its simple... but just kick the high pingers i only allow US & canada mostly in my server im racist thats why but hey in return i get less lag for my players and my server

Ping is a measure of how long it takes your computer to communicate with the server in ms, generally its based on distance, but a full server thats overloaded resource wise would cause higher pings for the players aswell (as seen with packet floods, etc). Other players in the server wont affect your ping, unless you get killed by a player whose lagging or whatever.

Make sure you have everything thats bandwidth consuming turned off when you play online, that might be the problem aswell (ie torrenting, *******, etc)

Today something went wrong with many internet's providers. Also my down speed from 60 mbps decreased to 1 mbps. My friend's down/up speed decreased too.

i have turned off, completely EVERYTHING and still my ping gets 300...

and i have it for like 2-4 weeks now.

Maybe you fucked something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus
Maybe you fucked something up
Nice solution..

i resetted the whole router to factory modes, still no result... Also my bro has it, and he lives in the same house.

well i have nothing that can help you mate
tho it happend to me too
for example servers in germany,nl,uk,etc on which i have 30 to 60 ping increased to 200-300 but when i connected i had no lag tho
the chat nor the commands lagged
i think its global mate