Simple skydive mod - UPDATED

Today i have created a simple mod, for people who like skydiving, alot.
When a player enters command "/skydive", player will be teleported to the middle of san andreas , and the height can be changed by admins, also gives player a parachute.
If you are admin, you can change the height with "/skydiveheight [amount]", the default height is 1000, if you dont use this command.
Also another admin command, "/toggleskydive" will enable/disable skydiving. If disabled, entering command /skydive will result as unknown command.
UPDATED: Player will remain in its x y positions, only height is changed.

Not tested in public server, so if you find any bugs, please report them here.

Download

Video:
Skydiving.wmv

any screens please (ora a video :P)

Uploading a video to ******* right now...

awesome 8/10

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_Furios
awesome 8/10
Why 8/10? I can improve this if it will increase rating.

this can everybody make.. why don't you make a script if play is on position 1,1 and set his height to 100 as example.. or if player is at 95,40 then set his height to 100.. so if the player is at a coordinate set the height.. if you know what i mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timske
this can everybody make.. why don't you make a script if play is on position 1,1 and set his height to 100 as example.. or if player is at 95,40 then set his height to 100.. so if the player is at a coordinate set the height.. if you know what i mean
Not quite sure what you mean, but i guess you mean that /skydive would only set the height of the player, and the x and y coordinate will be the same as before.
I think i can do that.

EDIT: Already done so easy. I just didnt think about it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winded
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timske
Not quite sure what you mean, but i guess you mean that /skydive would only set the height of the player, and the x and y coordinate will be the same as before.
I think i can do that.

EDIT: Already done so easy. I just didnt think about it before.
Yeah that is what i meant :P

Link dead ;(

can you re host pls!