Is Mazda RX-8 considered a girl car?

Is Mazda RX-8 considered a girl car? I really want to purchase this car, but...

[img width=1024 height=640]http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200606/2006-mazda-rx8-tokyo-drif-10_1600x0w.jpg[/img]

Why would it?

Dont buy:
Mazda
Honda
Toyota
ontopic:
and why would it be a girl car?

I bet if you wouldn't play need for speed you wouldn't even consider that

lol no
I dont think its a girl car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineoncore
Dont buy:
Mazda
Honda
Toyota
ontopic:
and why would it be a girl car?
Don't buy those brands why?

On topic: Why would it be a girl car? Just because it was used by a girl at that movie? Well the car is pretty awesome, renesis engine system with 231bhp with a nice sound, pretty fast, no other car as the same block configuration except RX-7, well there are many reasons to get one of those. No it isn't a girl car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineoncore
Dont buy:
Mazda
Honda
Toyota
Honda is the only thing I would stay away from, Toyota and Mazda make some pretty amazing cars.

Ontopic:
I wouldn't call it a girly car at all, that movie is crap to base it off.

Mazda, Nissan and Toyota are all good cars, way better than most American cars at least, Honda is pretty shitty - unless you get lucky haha.

On: The only car I would consider a girl car is a VW Beetle.

On topic: As all said it isn't a girl car, cars like Mazda MX-5 or VW Beetle as iLink said are girl cars. Not the RX-8

Off topic: Honda is pretty shitty? Okay, so cars like the s2000 and NSX are crap, s2000 as a 2.2 liter engine, 237bhp and without the electronic speed limit the cars goes to 270km/h, oohhh and it has the V-TEC system, that no other other brand has. Hmmm so yes honda is crap

if you compare Chrysler and Toyota or Codilac and Toyota
I bet the American brand will win

Why?

Mazda: A Israeli car xD What I mean about 60% people in Israel use this car. I am not saying dont buy it becuase Israel used it. I am saying I dont like it. It my opinion eh'?
Honda: It just gay, unless you like it. But many people says it sucks...
Toyota: Stick Pedal. emmm they dont have long carS