What is filterscript, Script and GM?

What is that?

script means gamemode or filterscript

GameMode is the script u make for ur server like rp or stunt or tdm and the server can't work without it

Filterscript is the script u can add to improve ur server like admin script or house system etc..

Can you explain more Filterscript Please?

Fs's (filter-scripts) are scripts that are just a secondary script i use for [ Cars, Player info, Admin Stuff, Cmds ]

But.... line to make cmd's are in Game mode section,not FS one. And Also Cars ( i think you mean cars spawn and color) Is In game mode section.

No, you misunderstood. A filterscript does not run the gamemode, it adds more things to the gamemode. For example, the script in my sig is a filterscript that shows your vehicle's name when you get into one. Without that FS, that doesn't happen. Also, you can put vehicles in your filterscript, or in your Game mode, or both. It doesn't matter.

EDIT: You can also put commands in them, it really doesn't matter. A filterscript is very similar to a gamemode, except that a game mode actually runs the game, while a filterscript just adds things to the game.

You can make self a GameMode.
And when you need for expample Car System, you can Download some from other Scripters.

You don't need to put this script in your GameMode.
You can use it as an script thats beside with your GameMode.

Think of the gamemode as windows
and a filterscript as a game

you have windows but the game isnt in it, its added to it

gamemodes do not need to be restarted to add a filterscript meaning you can add code without shutting down the server

A other example:

You're GameMode is GTA San Andreas.
And you wants play Multiplayer.
So you need a Client. The Client is a FilterSkript.

With the Filterskript ( SA:MP ) you have some new functions.
But for the Filterscript you need a Gamemode.

Understand?^^