Scripters Are need For Rp Server Already have A Host

Hello I'm looking for roleplay scripter's for an San Andreas Multiplayer server i need someone to do forums and i also need scripter's for more info contact me on Msn YoungMoola.2010@live.com

Sincerly, Rodney
P.S I already have a host www.fsck-servers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMoolaBaby.2010
Hello I'm looking for roleplay scripter's for an San Andreas Multiplayer server i need someone to do forums and i also need scripter's for more info contact me on Msn YoungMoola.2010@live.com

Sincerly, Rodney
Hey Im a scripter and i have an experience of servers i almost have a 100000000000000000000000000 servers ... and for contact me plz add xo.prison@hotmail.fr in your msn !!
and tell to me im from samp.com .........

Im a scripter and i have 10000000 servers but i want a host .... im very sad ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen_Najim
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMoolaBaby.2010

Sincerly, Rodney
Hey Im a scripter and i have an experience of servers i almost have a 100000000000000000000000000 servers ... and for contact me plz add xo.prison@hotmail.fr in your msn !!
and tell to me im from samp.com .........

Im a scripter and i have 10000000 servers but i want a host .... im very sad ...
noob 1 post

hey i added you in MSN
my msn is already xo.prison@hotmail.fr

plz i want to help u but plz help me two i don't have a host i want a much money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen_Najim
hey i added you in MSN
my msn is already xo.prison@hotmail.fr

plz i want to help u but plz help me two i don't have a host i want a much money
could u just stop spamming?? and if u really have more than 10000000 why not showing us one of ur fancy work?? or release on the forum??

It's probably just a troll account of someone to respond to those idiotic threads.