cmd.exe or shortcuts how can they use pawncc compiler?

unused topic, delete .

Thats kind off an good question i will try to figure it out for you, it wouldn't be hard wait a copple hours i will post here. I will post

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Thats kind off an good question i will try to figure it out for you, it wouldn't be hard wait a copple hours i will post here. I will post
i waited 4-5 h...

I am so sorry, that i didn't respond to you. But something fell between it i will do my best for you tonight you will hear from me

I figured it out for you when, i tried it with the original pwn compiler and selected my batch file it worked, make sure you include the pawncc.exe in your program. Cause it basicly runs on that its just sort of an shortcut.

http://rapidshare.com/files/36551646..._test.rar.html

You just need to launce test.bat in your program, then it will compile and create an .amx file where the .pwn is located, Good Luck!!

Regards,

-Jeroen

Quote:
I figured it out for you when, i tried it with the original pwn compiler and selected my batch file it worked, make sure you include the pawncc.exe in your program. Cause it basicly runs on that its just sort of an shortcut.

http://rapidshare.com/files/36551646..._test.rar.html

You just need to launce test.bat in your program, then it will compile and create an .amx file where the .pwn is located, Good Luck!!

Regards,

-Jeroen
ugh how to set the .pwn ?

You didn't ask that, you only asked how to compile. You need to put an shortcut in your program to test.bat, Do you even know how to make your program??

Quote:
You didn't ask that, you only asked how to compile. You need to put an shortcut in your program to test.bat, Do you even know how to make your program??
yes i actually wanted to ask for example i use vb how to use vb to compile a .pwn to .amx ?

Can you send me your vb source, i wont do anything with it but just send your project?

Quote:
Can you send me your vb source, i wont do anything with it but just send your project?
you wont need it to know to tell me the code . NO . use your own knowladge of vb . Please
tell me the code to do it!