[Question].: SA-MP :.

As much as i love sa-mp.. where do you think it'll end up in 5 years from now?.. and why do you think so ?

I think it'll be advertised alot making it popular .

I think it will loose alot of players like VC-MP even tho SA-MP is 100 times better then VC-MP or any other GTA online modification.
All i know is that i wont be quiting SA-MP so soon, im allready playing GTA SA for 5 years (SAMP for 2-3 years) and i can't get tired / borred of it, its too addicting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
I think it will loose alot of players like VC-MP
3 Years ago I would've said the same. Yet SA-MP is more popular than ever.

Quote:
I think it will loose alot of players like VC-MP even tho SA-MP is 100 times better then VC-MP or any other GTA online modification.
Maybe not. Just look at the CS, it's still popular but it's really nothing special in my eyes.

I'm playing SA:MP from beginning and i'm not planning to quit it any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jay_
Quote:
I think it will loose alot of players like VC-MP
3 Years ago I would've said the same. Yet SA-MP is more popular than ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Maybe not. Just look at the CS, it's still popular but it's really nothing special in my eyes.

I'm playing SA:MP from beginning and i'm not planning to quit it any time soon.
True, true... the player count has been increasing alot and doesn't show signs of stopping, hope it keeps this way, that would be very awesome.
Im going to be honest, i will only quit when we loose most of the players.

i hope also SA-MP will be popular for long time
actually more and more players are joining it
i also wont quit SA-MP for now

When a new gta comes out, samp will lose some ppl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfPwns
When GTA:IV came out SA:MP didn't lose any players. In fact, the player count was raised up.

Quote:
How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
When GTA:IV came out SA:MP didn't lose any players. In fact, the player count was raised up.
Probably because people played the GTA IV Multiplayer and saw how horrid it was, so they searched for alternatives and stumbled onto SA-MP. Anyway, until R* (or someone else) can create something as good as SA-MP for the next GTA, SA-MP's popularity will continue to increase and eventually stable out. My two cents.

EDIT: I also agree with the guy who posted below me.