Restorting files from the hard drive?

Does anyone know how to restore back files once you deleted them from your recycle bin? I accidentally deleted all the files for my CODCv3 script that I have been working on for like five months.
I used a program to restore files from emptied recycle bin, but it only seems to find the .amx of my script, not the .pwn.

Does anyone know a program, or a way to get the files back from a hard drive?

Thanks..

System Restore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Fallow / KevKo
System Restore
*sarcastic*Thanks for your help..I get started on it now.

EDIT: that only restores SYSTEM files..not FILES like scripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd [cod5server.tk
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Fallow / KevKo
System Restore
*sarcastic*Thanks for your help..I get started on it now.

EDIT: that only restores SYSTEM files..not FILES like scripts
when did you delete them?
example: lats say you deleted the files on 10/01/09 and made a system restore to 5/01/09 your pretty much fucked...

LOL, you just lost that script bro.

Why didn't you convert the .amx to .pwn ? There is a program like that..

If the files aren't older than 2 weeks it can be restored, I restored my files when I removed them but I forgot the program name, anyway you can still convert .amx to .pwn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd [cod5server.tk
]
Does anyone know how to restore back files once you deleted them from your recycle bin? I accidentally deleted all the files for my CODCv3 script that I have been working on for like five months.
I used a program to restore files from emptied recycle bin, but it only seems to find the .amx of my script, not the .pwn.

Does anyone know a program, or a way to get the files back from a hard drive?

Thanks..
****** for the "Recover My Files" program, that should help you. I always managed to restore the files i've deleted.