Few question (Please reply)

[b]Hi, here are some question I need answer on:

1. I want to create gamemode from scratch, so with what shall I start first, when is the best thing to add in the beginning

2. How can I make player name and ID visible but not health and armor (Like this: http://i47.tinypic.com/vcq8pj.png )

3. How to create radio something like this:
Person 1 <- This person has radio
Person 2 <- This person has radio too
Person 3 <- This person doesn't have radio

1) Person 1 Person 2 Person 3
2) Person 1 Person 2 Person 3
3) Person 1 Person 3

Ok, so It's like this example number one:
When Person 1 is talking on radio he will see message that he wrote only once (example yellow color), Person 2 is near him and he will see message in normal chat color (white), Person 3 will se same message like person 1 (yellow color)

Number 2:
Person 1 will see message he wrote (yellow color), Person 2 won't see that message at all, Person 3 will see the same thing as Person 1

Number 3:
Person 1 will see message he wrote (yellow color), Person 3 will see that same message (yellow color) but also he will see that message again but as normal chat (white color) like person 2 in first example

Can someone answer me on these questions? If you don't understand question 3 just ask

1. create the basics first
2. get rid of nametags and use 3dtext
3. create a variable that changes when someone has a radio or not, then make it loop and show the message to only people with a radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
1. create the basics first
2. get rid of nametags and use 3dtext
3. create a variable that changes when someone has a radio or not, then make it loop and show the message to only people with a radio
Thank you very much

on question 2:
pawn Код:
//On top:
forward RefreshNames();
new playernametags[24];
new playernamefortag[24];

//Under OnGameModeInit:
ShowNameTags(0);
SetTimer("RefreshNames", 10000, 1);

//Somewhere:
public RefreshNames()
{
for(new ii=0;ii<MAX_PLAYERS;ii++)
{
GetPlayerName(ii, playernamefortag, 24);
format(playernametags, sizeof(playernametags), "%s", playernamefortag);
SetPlayerChatBubble(ii, "playernametags", 0xFFFFFFFF, 12.0, 15000)
}
}
Might have some errors, can't check that right now, sorry.

Thanks, I'll check it :P

One more question, how can I make player nametag colored but I don't want him to be shown on minimap..i know it's possible, i acn post some screenshots..