Ok...so i made only oneplayer skin spawnable for my RP and its a homeless person. Now how would i make the command to go to any of the clothing stores and change the clothes??(skins)

You would have to write your own system for that. SA:MP doesn't have binco encoded like the sinlgleplayer version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jay_
You would have to write your own system for that. SA:MP doesn't have binco encoded like the sinlgleplayer version.
Oh well is that hard.. i wiill just keep that idea of pressing f4
lol well thanks for the help anyone else?

i think it is possible .. just make a the red circle thing ..... like a check point ...and then .... you know what .. i will do it for you .. it willl take less then 10 mins ... i will post it here ...

i can do that with .. dialogs ... cant do it in any other ways

With OnPlayerKeyStateChange. And then when he uses -> button set his skinid+1, when he uses <- set it to -1

Btw my gamemode is in SF...so idk what clothing store you would us ejust i want them to start with a homeless skin. Then they have to get like 50$ from a job and go get a new skin. xD

Code:
new minimenu; // at the verytop put this
minimenu = CreatePickup(234, 23, -2348.942,261.415,2.65); //put this under ongamemodeinit and change the position to binco
public OnPlayerPickUpPickup(playerid, pickupid)
{
  if(pickupid == minimenu)
	{
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Rich", "Not rich", "Select", "Cancel");!");
	}
	return 1;
}

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
		  new string[128];

if(dialogid == 1 )
		  {
			  if(!response)
			  {
		   		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "nRich", "nNot Rich", "Select", "Cancel");
			    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
				}

if(response)
			  {
			    if(listitem == 0)
			    {
					 SetPlayerSkin(playerid,23); // choose the skin id by changing the 23 ...
		      }
		    }
		  if(listitem == 1)
			    {
           SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 25); ///// for this one also
          }
      return 1;
}
Now for the money part .. so it takes his money ... ask ther people .. cuz i dont remember it

Um...could i make it so they just actually go into binco or suburban or what ever interrior and then do /skin and it give them the skin they request?

You could do that yeah.
Use sscanf to check which one they want.

Sorry but guys im a noob... So i do not know how to use some of these commands that why i ask for example likes this one then i learn and build off of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIncredible
Code:
new minimenu; // at the verytop put this
minimenu = CreatePickup(234, 23, -2348.942,261.415,2.65); //put this under ongamemodeinit and change the position to binco
public OnPlayerPickUpPickup(playerid, pickupid)
{
  if(pickupid == minimenu)
	{
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Rich", "Not rich", "Select", "Cancel");!");
	}
	return 1;
}

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
		  new string[128];

if(dialogid == 1 )
		  {
			  if(!response)
			  {
		   		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "nRich", "nNot Rich", "Select", "Cancel");
			    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
				}

if(response)
			  {
			    if(listitem == 0)
			    {
					 SetPlayerSkin(playerid,23); // choose the skin id by changing the 23 ...
		      }
		    }
		  if(listitem == 1)
			    {
           SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 25); ///// for this one also
          }
      return 1;
}
Now for the money part .. so it takes his money ... ask ther people .. cuz i dont remember it
This is what I got out of this

D:\Samp Server\gamemodes\Just-RP.pwn(16 : error 010: invalid function or declaration
D:\Samp Server\gamemodes\Just-RP.pwn(170) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Streamer_OnPlayerPickUpPickup"
D:\Samp Server\gamemodes\Just-RP.pwn(173) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
D:\Samp Server\gamemodes\Just-RP.pwn(173 -- 174) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Samp Server\gamemodes\Just-RP.pwn(174) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "}"
D:\Samp Server\gamemodes\Just-RP.pwn(203) : error 030: compound statement not closed at the end of file (started at line 180)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

Please read before just copying and pasting :P