I needz scripter. I are noob.

I have an idea for a server, I know how to network so I can get a server going but when it comes to scripting I'm a huge noob! My idea is pretty simple and it's basically like a Drug Wars idea and could be made from a Cops N' Robbers script. I don't want to get into any further details cause I don't want my ideas stolen. I'm willing to pay a little cash and It should be really easy for anybody with experience. Anybody wanna help me?

I'll pm you

Will be happy to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljon0101
I have an idea for a server, I know how to network so I can get a server going but when it comes to scripting I'm a huge noob! My idea is pretty simple and it's basically like a Drug Wars idea and could be made from a Cops N' Robbers script. I don't want to get into any further details cause I don't want my ideas stolen. I'm willing to pay a little cash and It should be really easy for anybody with experience. Anybody wanna help me?
by paying or depending on others wouldnt make you a scripter in your whole life . So i suggest to read a tutorials of wiki.sa-mp.com .Then you willnt be dependant on others & you could script yourself .

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Saif_
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljon0101
by paying or depending on others wouldnt make you a scripter in your whole life . So i suggest to read a tutorials of wiki.sa-mp.com .Then you willnt be dependant on others & you could script yourself .
I agree, but still if he want's to pay... Why not, it's his money not ours :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by † мąүқоҳ™
I agree, but still if he want's to pay... Why not, it's his money not ours :P
lol