[ASK Q.][How To Make Dynamic Car System?]

Hi all.. would be a problem

RolePlay server, I would like to make a car system ... and it would be good if someone would help ... The whole would be enough to have a dialog menu and that it shall issue such as turismo Ranya $ 45,000 to purchase and if you release the color menu .. where we choose to be the primary color of the car .. then even if you type issue and calls on the secondary menu 1 menu .. After a virtual identity which will ask for the license plate .. ((Not SetVehicleNumberPlate)) then save them as a separate file Scriptfiles / Cars and was a virtual vehicle that example:% d.txt - carid.txt!
And yet so much that a player Leis only able to get that save? Please someone do it thanks.

i don't know, i want the goddamn licenses plate working aswell

Please check the tutorial section before posting here, it's even easier to search for what you need.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=193491

Wiki...
Quote:
Note: This function has no error checking. Do not assign custom number plates to vehicles without plates (boats etc) as this will result in some unneeded processing time on the client.
Note: The vehicle must be respawned or restreamed for the changes to take effect.
Note: There's a limit of 32 characters on each NumberPlate.
Note: This function only works in versions 0.2.1, 0.2.2, 0.2x and 0.3c (and beyond).