i might release Free World Role Play

im so bored of my server being unnoticed, this is beacuse of LA-RP and all other GF edit's witch killed RolePlay unless your server already had a goodplayer base before GF was released, so i was thinking i may release my code of my server Free World Role Play as it will put the GF to shame hard as it seriously has everything in it and it's just a lot of work of mine going to waste so i may release my code and see 100 servers using my code, that would make me happy lol i will update the script everyweek as if i were still running the server, what do you think?

Okay, release so i could take the credits lol not. Dont know, you should because you can script well etc, alot of people might use your GM.

Release it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej8700
Release it !
i may do what PR-RP release my code show people my work, then do a big update to my server and let them know were to find it, but thats just a thought.

Then enjoy 60 pm's a day.

Quote:

HOW I B ADMIN AND POICE PLSSZZ!11!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn [BINMAN
]
Then enjoy 60 pm's a day.

Quote:

HOW I B ADMIN AND POICE PLSSZZ!11!

you get that many i only get about 10 a day, if it was 60 i'd block all of them.

edit:or make a new account to release it in.

Try promoting your server properly first, get it on the hosted list and consider doing things on your forum, I see the last announcement you posted on your forum was in 2009, it looks like you've abandoned it. Try throw some sort of competition or something.

Quote:
why do you have gamerx server in your signature are you gamerx owner
Omg matej you are making lot's and lot's offtopic stuff on topics...

Offtopic ( ): Can someone tell me what BINMAN is ? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by † мąүқоҳ™
Quote:
Omg matej you are making lot's and lot's offtopic stuff on topics... And yes he is GamerX Owner.

Really? I don't think he is the owner.

And it's a person who handles trash and takes it to a dump (Eric_):

Quote:
Originally Posted by † мąүқоҳ™
Quote:
Omg matej you are making lot's and lot's offtopic stuff on topics... And yes he is GamerX Owner.

yeah i know
i am a lot of time in OFF TOPIC and sending messages there