Help Please.

I inserted GameMasters in my GameMod, and when I tried to compile, there was a lot of errors....

I inserted GameMasters correctly, and errors were on the lines where I didnt do anything :S

Here are some examples what my errors are...

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2209) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2302) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2777) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented

P.S. I didnt change anything in lines where errors were, what could be the problem ?

.... Same errors came when I tried to make a race too!

These functions are missing from your game mode.

menacex types faster than me, he beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Im not that good at english or skripting, so.... What do I need to do? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haris Hadzic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Im not that good at english or skripting, so.... What do I need to do? xD
Make sure they are forwarded if needed.

ex

Код:
 forward MyFunction();

hah you mean like this ?

forward SafeGivePlayerMoney(plyid, amounttogive);
forward PlayerToPoint(Float:radi, playerid, Float, Float:y, Float:z);
forward SafeResetPlayerWeapons(plyid);

I alvready have that, but error is still there.

menacex already told you what's wrong.

yea menacex really explaned it to me -.-'

I asked, what do I need to do, to fix the problem ?!

Sorry for DP. You told me what is the problem, but not how to fix it...

How can I fix theese errors ?

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(1059) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "*"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(1177) : error 054: unmatched closing brace ("}")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(1177) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2155) : error 017: undefined symbol "pHeadValue"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2165) : error 017: undefined symbol "pMember"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2169) : error 017: undefined symbol "pHeadValue"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2209) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2238) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2274) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2275) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerWeapon" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2302) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2597) : error 017: undefined symbol "pInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2598) : error 017: undefined symbol "pLocal"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2600) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2601) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2604) : error 017: undefined symbol "pDonateRank"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2606) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2620) : error 017: undefined symbol "pInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2621) : error 017: undefined symbol "pLocal"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2646) : error 017: undefined symbol "pLeader"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2657) : error 017: undefined symbol "pLeader"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2668) : error 017: undefined symbol "pMember"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2673) : error 017: undefined symbol "pMember"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2678) : error 017: undefined symbol "pLeader"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2717) : error 017: undefined symbol "pLeader"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\larp.pwn(2718) : error 017: undefined symbol "pMember"

check ur brackets