Can this be translated?

As the subject reads.. Can I translate the text that comes up when you come into a server?
My server is almost 100% Swedish and really need to get that translated too...

Same with the dollar sign in the game.. Can I change the dollar sign to " :- " instead?

I really need help with this. Please need your help!

//rephex

I dont think the first can be changed.. But the second one.. If you mean the moneybar you can make a new one with textdraws and use :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
I dont think the first can be changed.. But the second one.. If you mean the moneybar you can make a new one with textdraws and use :-
But if I now have to make a new text.. Then I have to first remove the old skin, money, and then do as it understands it to show how much money you have..
And I know that it will go and get rid of the skin menu, but how?
I need to know much more.. I'm not so careful with money menu and everything else that the weapons and HP and more, only I can delete it completely!

Then with the text when you come into the game so I would either get it modified the text or remove it as impossible to translate.

You cannot change the text of the SA-MP client. That'd be something the SA-MP Development would be able too, although I highly doubt they will.

The $ is from the game Itself, you cannot change It, but you can add another textdraw with :- (Kronor/SEK) instead.

I'm also Swedish

But why are you making a Swedish gamemode, I mean you'll get more players with an English gamemode.
All servers in other languages then English wont get as many players as the English servers.
But that's your problem, I will not complain about that, as It's off-topic.

Its possible .Create a box that hides a dollar sign and then on the box create ur sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavtias
You cannot change the text of the SA-MP client. That'd be something the SA-MP Development would be able too, although I highly doubt they will.

The $ is from the game Itself, you cannot change It, but you can add another textdraw with :- (Kronor/SEK) instead.

I'm also Swedish

But why are you making a Swedish gamemode, I mean you'll get more players with an English gamemode.
All servers in other languages then English wont get as many players as the English servers.
But that's your problem, I will not complain about that, as It's off-topic.
I do not do it just because I want to get a lot of players...
My server must be Swedish, and about 40 players in not more. And fun and nice as hell's going to get on the server.
Are not looking for that server will be the best greatest ever, but a well designed server and handsome ..
Have never seen a server that is Swedish and done really well.. I am doing this now for the first time by all! And will be really cruel!

Saif: Could you teach me how to hide it in a box? I know how to make a box but it will not be nice? can I really do so with the box is in the same background as in the game if you understand what I mean? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Saif_
Saif: Could you teach me how to hide it in a box? I know how to make a box but it will not be nice? can I really do so with the box is in the same background as in the game if you understand what I mean? :P
Код:
new Text:etc;
Код:
etc= TextDrawCreate(486.000000,81.000000,"#");
TextDrawUseBox(etc,1);
TextDrawBoxColor(etc,0x000000ff);
TextDrawTextSize(etc,507.000000,256.000000);
TextDrawAlignment(etc,0);
TextDrawBackgroundColor(etc,0x000000ff);
TextDrawFont(etc,3);
TextDrawLetterSize(etc,1.000000,1.800000);
TextDrawColor(etc,0xffffffff);