Hosting yourself?

I wonder if you can host your server yourself without paying anything?

Because if i have my computer on 24/7 it will maybe get hot and start burning (I had it on 24 hours a day for 3 days but then the "Power Supply" for the computer broke)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NWA
Hannes ]

Because if i have my computer on 24/7 it will maybe get hot and start burning (I had it on 24 hours a day for 3 days but then the "Power Supply" for the computer broke)
You can ? You simply click samp-server.exe in your server directory... (You will maybe need foward/open your ports if you have ROUTER [You can find that by searching Port Fowarding or something xD] ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by † мąүқоҳ™
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NWA
Hannes ]

You can ? You simply click samp-server.exe in your server directory... (You will maybe need foward/open your ports if you have ROUTER [You can find that by searching Port Fowarding or something xD] ).
He told that he couldnt keep his computer on for long. And about hosting - You could do portforwarding but you have to keep your computer on 24/7 or else buy a server

There is no other way, you should use www.serverffs.com to host your server 24/7.