Modificy 'you're banned from this server'

I would like to modificy the message 'You're banned from this server' when a player is banned.Do you know how?Thanks in advance.

Delete there name/ip from the samp.ban file in your server folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Delete there name/ip from the samp.ban file in your server folder.
What ip?Sorry, I didn't understand

Its not possible.... and Killer he is asking for if the player is banned ..when the banned players comes again it... gives an message That Your banned from this server he wants to edit it... but you can add if the Player is ban Send him a Message and blabla

He is asking how to edit the ''You're banned from this server'' line when someone tries to connect to the server but cank't because he/she is banned.

Kick them instead of banning them. And then add their name/ip somewhere, so if a player tries to connect with a 'banned' name/ip he will get kicked.

Build your own ban system, like IsPlayerBanned... Then you can make it SendClientMessage(playerid, color, "You are banned from that server!!!!");

You can't edit the line. I don't use the functions Ban or BanEx. I load my bans from a database, because I can put my own message. That's the pretty much the only way to show another message if the player is banned.