Need some help..

I'm not sure how the big servers do it, with their /buyvehicle commands, so I'm here to ask you. What is the most efficient way to load a /buyvehicle command? By the way, I'm talking about /buyvehicle model color1 color2

pawn Код:
dcmd_buyvehicle(playerid, params[])
{
    new
        modelid,
        color1,
        color2;
    if (sscanf(params, "iii", modelid, color1, color2)) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Usage: /buyvehicle <modelid> <color1> <color2>");
    else if (modelid == 0) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "[ERROR:] You typed '0'.");
    else
    {
    switch (modelid)
    {
        case 411,415,429,477:
        {
        if(GetPlayerCash(playerid) == 200000)
        {
        GivePlayerCash(playerid, -200000);
        } else {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[ERROR:] You do not have this much money!");
        return 1;
        }
        }
        case 525:
        {
        if(GetPlayerCash(playerid) == 20000)
        {
        GivePlayerCash(playerid, -20000);
        } else {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[ERROR:] You do not have this much money!");
        return 1;
        }
        }
        case 402,405,439,445,550,559,560,562:
        {
        if(GetPlayerCash(playerid) == 125000)
        {
        GivePlayerCash(playerid, -125000);
        } else {
        return 1;
        }
        }
        case 451,541:
        {
        if(GetPlayerCash(playerid) == 295000)
        {
        GivePlayerCash(playerid, -295000);
        } else {
        return 1;
        }
        }
        case 475,579,603:
        {
        if(GetPlayerCash(playerid) == 72000)
        {
        GivePlayerCash(playerid, -72000);
        } else {
        return 1;
        }
        }
        default:
        {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[ERROR:] This car cannot be bought yet, if you need it, talk to an admin");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[HINT:] Check the forums for a complete list of vehicles and prices!");
        return 1;
        }
    }
    new playervehicleid = GetPlayerFreeVehicleId(playerid);
    if(playervehicleid == -1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[ERROR:] You already have the max number of cars.");
    CreatePlayerVehicle(playerid, playervehicleid, modelid, 2119.1, -1152.6, 24.5, 4.0, color1, color2);
    }
    return 1;
}

As you can see it uses a switch statement at the moment (Ignore the sloppy If statements for money, I did that for a quick fix.)
I don't necessarily want to go through all the cars that people would want, using cases. So what would be a fast efficient way to code this?

Well......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilcuete
Well i know how add me and i will tell you lilweezy58@live.com
Are you that lonely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilcuete
Well i know how add me and i will tell you lilweezy58@live.com
Are you that lonely?
He added me and told me to use "Strcmp" after telling me I need to use "CreateVehicle(blahblah"
And now he says this:
Quote:

XmINiX says:
I used Dcmd on purpose.. And I just wanted a more efficient way to load the price of each car
XmINiX says:
As you can see in my post I'm using a switch statement... But I don't want to go through every line of code with a new vehicle
lilcuete says:
I will do this den
lilcuete says:
Instead of puting all the if(
lilcuete says:
for the money
lilcuete says:
Use GivePlayerMoney
lilcuete says:
thats it
lilcuete says:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -27495);
lilcuete says:
like dat
XmINiX says:
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini`
As you can see it uses a switch statement at the moment (Ignore the sloppy If statements for money, I did that for a quick fix.)
I don't necessarily want to go through all the cars that people would want, using cases. So what would be a fast efficient way to code this?
Using switch and case is the best way IMO, but you can use vehicle names aswell, search for it in this forum.