Windows VPS server crashing due to invalid names

Okay well I tried using that guide of invalid names and idk why it isn't working. I put the script in my scriptfiles and I wrote the name in my server.cfg, I logged in with a invalid name and my server still crashed. Can anyone help me?

Like you've been told countless times on IRC:
Quote:

I put the script in my scriptfiles

It's supposed to be in the filterscripts directory, read https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Controlli..._Filterscripts

you can try and get Ladmin, it has a feature of blocking unwanted names
also you can try going ingame, logging in to rcon and type /rcon loadfs <filterscript name>

whatever that filterscript is called.

btw, its not scriptfiles folder, its filterscripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet
Like you've been told countless times on IRC:
Quote:

I put the script in my scriptfiles

It's supposed to be in the filterscripts directory, read https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Controlli..._Filterscripts
Linux is NOT an option I already told you why godamnit. You guys are just making it hard because you're selfish.

And Strika, I didn't use that Command but I looked in Server.log and it loaded.

You are asking for help and I'm providing you with a list of things you can do to resolve your problem.
If you are not able to act upon one of those four, you are not capable of solving your problem.

Quote:
You are asking for help and I'm providing you with a list of things you can do to resolve your problem.
If you are not able to act upon one of those four, you are not capable of solving your problem.
I loaded the scriptfile and it still crashes. I told you countless times.
Could you do it for me with Teamviewer? I MIGHT be doing SOMETHING wrong... (this is ruining my day)

You've been told multiple times. ITS NOT A SCRIPTFILE ITS A FILTERSCRIPT.

FILTERSCRIPT

Also, if you're going to curse at people and call them selfish, you'll get 0 help. There are countless windows servers that don't have this problem, becuase they are doing it right.

And if this is ruining your day, wait until you graduate and get a job lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Mars
Quote:
I loaded the scriptfile and it still crashes. I told you countless times.
Could you do it for me with Teamviewer? I MIGHT be doing SOMETHING wrong... (this is ruining my day)

Yes filterscript sorry. Not a big deal really. Anyway, I downloaded the .amx and put it in my filterscript then added anticrash into my server.cfg filterscript line. Then I turn on the server and connect as con and my server freezes/crash. What am I doing wrong? (yes i looked at server.log it shows like it loads the script.)

Sorry for cursing, Woet pisses me off all he keeps saying is Linux. I've never used Linux only windows. I'm not familiar with it. Above all, I already have a Virtual Private Server with Windows 2003 I can't MAGICLY transform it. I would have to wait until the next renewal to switch which I do NOT want to do I also run a a server for another game and idk if it will work with Linux (probably will but not risking it :\)

Putting the filterscript names in the right place in server.cfg is half the battle. Check the server console when you start it to see if the FS is actually loading or not. If the server can't load an FS it doesn't stop, it just skips it and moves on.

Look, it loads and I still join as con and freezes the server.