HELP guy's! please.

HELP!
All the time when i try to play there jumps out this ERROR! HELP guy's please HELP!

Try reinstalling SA-MP. I think someone had this same error the other day. If it's not that, then I would try reinstalling GTA: SA, unless you have a lot of mods installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTechStudios
Try reinstalling SA-MP. I think someone had this same error the other day. If it's not that, then I would try reinstalling GTA: SA, unless you have a lot of mods installed.
I don't have any mod. I have reinstaled Sa-mp 2 times and still nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davkalns
Quote:
Try reinstalling GTA: SA. Or use CCleaner to clean up your PC. (Its a straight forward program, take a look at it)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Try reinstalling GTA: SA. Or use CCleaner to clean up your PC. (Its a straight forward program, take a look at it)
OK i'll try CCleaner

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
OK i'll try CCleaner
If you haven't already, you might need to upgrade to .net framework 3.5.
You can get it here.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en