map editing?

i am a total beginner at programming nd scripting and i was wanting to know if its possible to creat my own map for online play on samp.

i want to create my home city glasgow in scotland. is it possible to relay roads and import my own 3d buildings? and is it as simple as coordinates for the roads and buildings. i know to put buildings in i have to use a img editor and import my own ones in. but is it just a case of using coordinates to put the buildings where i want? and also roads?

thanks

Yes it is possible to create your own MAP. You can use THIS or MTA Map Editor. But it's not possible to import your own 3d buildings ! You can only use Gta San Andreas objects that are already there (Created by Rockstar Games)

Map Editing is really is it just depends on how long it'll take you to get the hang of it . GoodLuck in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by proevofanatik
i am a total beginner at programming nd scripting and i was wanting to know if its possible to creat my own map for online play on samp.

i want to create my home city glasgow in scotland. is it possible to relay roads and import my own 3d buildings? and is it as simple as coordinates for the roads and buildings. i know to put buildings in i have to use a img editor and import my own ones in. but is it just a case of using coordinates to put the buildings where i want? and also roads?

thanks
its very hard to make sutche a big place cuz you can only use existend GTA objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningSWA
Quote:

thanks
its very hard to make sutche a big place cuz you can only use existend GTA objects
u can make many cool things with the objects
just be creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningSWA
Quote:

thanks
u can make many cool things with the objects
just be creative
thats tru ,but i just wanted to say that you cant make new objects or smthing