HELP PLEASE! New SAMP hosted Server

hello, i've hosted samp 0.3 server on page www.solucija.ba c panel came, and i've imported files from my home server to web ftp. But server can't load game mode in server log it says: [18:30:19] Script[gamemodes/lslrp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found" please help me!

I had same problem, but fixed.
Did you forget to uppload the Scriptfiles?

Missing plugin?

No. Check your main...

Ex.

Код:
main()
{
}
It should at least have that in your GM. If you do, and it looks just like that. Or with

Код:
	print("\n----------------------------------");
	print(" Cops and Robbers by ******* ");
	print("----------------------------------\n");
In between, then I would not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTechStudios
No. Check your main...
Function main() has nothing to do with run time error 19. If he would be missing the function main() then the console would output run time error 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
No. Check your main...
Function main() has nothing to do with run time error 19. If he would be missing the function main() then the console would output run time error 20.
Were did you find that information? I ask because 2 weeks ago, my server pulled up that same problem, "Run Timer Error 19", I was missing function main. I added it back in, and started the server, wa la. It worked. ?

Quote:
Were did you find that information? I ask because 2 weeks ago, my server pulled up that same problem, "Run Timer Error 19", I was missing function main. I added it back in, and started the server, wa la. It worked. ?
Open a blank PAWN file (new.pwn) and delete function main() and compile it and run it on your server to see it for yourself (you'll get run time error 20).

Do you also need to have main in a filterscript?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCo
Do you also need to have main in a filterscript?
No.

Oh OK, thanks