How to have players enter as a passanger in a Shamal and Andromeda?

How can I have players enter the Shamal and Andromeda using the G to enter as passengers in the interior of the Shamal and the cargo hold of the Andromeda? I've tried linking the Andromeda using the LinkVehicleToInterior, but all I get is the Andromeda disappearing; I tried using SetPlayerInterior, but I'm teleported to the bottom of the map; and I also tried using the interior coordinates to teleport my character using SetPlayerPos to the interior location, but instead I fall from the top of the map and I just watch myself falling to my death.

there is alot of [FS] about shamal and androderma interior u can download them and see how its done
________
RHODE ISLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AC
Etch ]
there is alot of [FS] about shamal and androderma interior u can download them and see how its done
Ok, but I don't need how to do it to both since one answers the other. I have the right coordinates that I use in the wiki: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/InteriorIDs and I also checked the coordinates using a command that I created. I"m using the Shamal cabin coordinates, but when I teleport there I see a yellow upside-down cone to enter a building.

that's why i told u to check the other [FS] to learn
________
GLASS PIPE