Pawno bugged?

Well, I have no clue if this is the right section, and I'm sure this has been asked before. Couldn't just find any topics about this.

So today while I was scripting a filterscript for our server, the filterscript compiled normally. I noticed a "spelling error" in a /help command. Just edited the SendClientMessage and compiled again. And I got like 26 errors;
pawn Код:
error 010: invalid function or declaration
And no, there's nothing wrong with the script lines. I tried reinstalling pawno and downloading the includes again, nothing worked. Restarted my PC and reinstalled everything again. Nothing helps.

Any ideas?

Show the lines.

There's no need to show the lines. I know they're fine, my includes are fine, and there's nothing else fucked up either. I bet the problem is on my computer, just asking if anyone knows a solution to fix this?

Anyway, the line I edited
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid,0x33FF00,"To see a list of the new commands, type /helo2");
to
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid,0x33FF00,"To see a list of the new commands, type /help2");

Edit: I copied all of the lines, created a new .pwn file, pasted them in the new file and it compiled normally... Oh well..

hmm... maybe its the 'new' world the problem? pawno is maybe thinking that ur trying to define something but its a message. I can't help for that jsut trying to give suggestions. Maybe someone will know what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmk1
hmm... maybe its the 'new' world the problem? pawno is maybe thinking that ur trying to define something but its a message. I can't help for that jsut trying to give suggestions. Maybe someone will know what to do?
He has already solved it. And new is inside "". It's just colored blue here because of forum script.