Blackberry Curve 8520

Well I've just got a Blackberry Curve 8520, and I'm having some problems with the BB messenger. Whenever I add a pin, they don't see it come through, and if they add me, I can't see anything to accept, so i'm very confused... I've searched on ******, but nothing comes in handy.

Could anyone help? Thanks.

Believe me. These "smart" mobile phones are shit. Get a normal one and you won't have any problems and you will find everything very quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesenice*
Believe me. These "smart" mobile phones are shit. Get a normal one and you won't have any problems and you will find everything very quick.
No offense, but I weren't asking for your opinion. I was asking for a solution.

Get a CB-radio phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfPwns
Get a CB-radio phone.
Same goes for you?

No, i have 3 of them already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfPwns
No, i have 3 of them already.
I mean, help me, don't suggest stuff. You're not helping me suggesting phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divdiv
I'm a total retard when it comes to the smart phones. Can't help ya at this point, anyways good luck!
Then why bother posting?

Scorcher you'll probably have better luck searching on ****** than asking here seeing how most people just post for the sake of gaining a greater post count.

WOW Divdiv, you of all people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by divdiv
I'm a total retard when it comes to the smart phones. Can't help ya at this point, anyways good luck!
Then why bother posting?

Scorcher you'll probably have better luck searching on ****** than asking here seeing how most people just post for the sake of gaining a greater post count.
Probably, I'll try I guess

Hmm, are you sure that you have service in your area to use BBM? or do you have any settings for BBM that are supposed to not be 'checked' ?