Server is restarting every 10-30min

Hey guys I've found a problem with my server.
If there's 1+ players on the server it restarts every 10-30min and that's kindly annoying.
My host is a Linux CENTOS 64XBIT
The Gamemode is a own GM with Pen LS features .. so I am using PEN LS system but created everything in my way(Just used Pen LS as a mall ) And two things I noticed was onplayerupdate in logs that it happened every 1 sec and I checked the GM after a timer that runs every 1 sec none was running every 1 sec and updating and in my Cpanel after restarts it's still say your server has been on for like 10days when it got restarted so when I restart it manual it goes 2sec ..
Thanks for all help I can get!

OnPlayerUpdate runs like 10 times in one second, remove the function

I noticed that to in logs as I said problem is I can't find the feature where it goes every 10sec.
Only thing I found was this
pawn Код:
if (gdebug){printf("DEBUG OnPlayerUpdate(%d)8.5", playerid);}
Should I rename 8.5 to 1200 ?

EDIT: Coding my own Onplayerupdate , Readed the sticky!

Server still restarts even if onplayerupdate ain't running .. this time after 1.5h it restarted

BUMP

BUMP still no answer ..

Go on "find" in PAWNO and type GMX and if pawno find something post here that code because you maybe have timer and after that time server send this command GMX

Do not use OnPlayerUpdate callback if you don't know how to use it.

When you say this only happends when there's someone on the server, It sounds like
there could be a timer wich saves something (playerdata?) to a file every x minutes.

Check if that file really exists, otherwise the server would crash and restart.

Thanks for the help but it was NONE of them as I recoded my OnPlayerUpdate as I mentioned, I've coded the hole GM to MYSQL and the problem is GONE .