car shop/dealer

I'm trying to make a carshop/dealer, i want so that if you do /prices you get a list of the availble cars from that carshop in the chatbox.
When you do /buy you got a menu with the kind vehicle like, bikes, normal cars, sport cars. But how to make that command so that it only can be used at a zone ( this is what i have for the coordinates etc:
Код:
// Above OnGameModeInit:
new carshop;

public OnGameModeInit() 
{
  carshop = GangZoneCreate(-2000,689, 262,6848, -1915,71, 329,7492);
  return 1;
}

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid) 
{
  GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid, carshop, 0x00000096);
  return 1;
}

You have like one single point where you can buy? Or a square where you can buy it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonLeeuwen
You have like one single point where you can buy? Or a square where you can buy it?
I got only the coordinates and the zone have a color. But now i need to make /buy and /prices and that you only can uses those commands at the car dealer(s) i am going to make 3 car dealers but i like to start with one coordinates are in first post. It is at San Fiere wang cars.

And what is the exact location you want him to buy from? (The Coordinates?)

Because GangZoneCreate is a square (gangzone), type /save at the location you want.

Do you mean where the car spawns? that is at: -2989.536 , 270.5747 , 15, ( AddStaticVehicle(400, -2989,536, 270,5747, 15, 0, -1, -1);

so i found the right location
i cant go into sa-mp i will get bsod xD

and the /buy command must be in the whole gangzone thing xD

Ok, thats what I meant.. Give me 10 minutes, I'll try to fix something for you.

Ok, I got you a small function, which checks if the player is in the area, when he types /buy. Now, you will have to use ShowPlayerDialog, to get a menu popped up.

Under OnPlayerCommandText:
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/buy", true) == 0)
    {
      if(IsPlayerInArea(playerid, -2000.689, -1915.71, 262.6848, 329.7492))
      {
            //do the actions (ShowPlayerDialog)
        }
        else
        {
          SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000AA,"You are not in the required area!");
        }
        return 1;
    }
At the bottom of your script (you dont need this code, you dont have to understand it either):
pawn Код:
stock IsPlayerInArea(playerid, Float:max_x, Float:min_x, Float:max_y, Float:min_y)
{
new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
if(X <= max_x && X >= min_x && Y <= max_y && Y >= min_y) return 1;
return 0;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonLeeuwen
Ok, thats what I meant.. Give me 10 minutes, I'll try to fix something for you.
ok, ty for your help. Could you make some explain message in it. So i can make more car dealers?