[GameMode] [GM] XTReMe sTuNTaGe version 2

Quote:

C:\DOCUME~1\Gonza\MYDOCU~1\DOWNLO~1\XTREME~1\XTREM E~1\GAMEMO~1\XSv2.pwn(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cps"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

I have that inculde in Pawno/Includes folder i downloaded new and i replace it with new, but same error. :/
I tried to open that include with pawno and compile it, it compiled succesfuly, but same error, how can i fix it?

C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\pawno\include\cps.inc(140) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1159) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1214) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1292) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1416) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1430) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1453) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1646) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(2419) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(3214) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "IsNumeric2"

Only warnings .

frome ?

Really not bad.

Код:
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto131
C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\pawno\include\cps.inc(140) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1159) : warning 217: loose indentation C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1214) : warning 217: loose indentation C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1292) : warning 217: loose indentation C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1416) : warning 217: loose indentation C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1430) : warning 217: loose indentation C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1453) : warning 217: loose indentation C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(1646) : warning 217: loose indentation C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(2419) : warning 217: loose indentation C:\Documents and Settings\MADE\Desktop\Xtreme Stuntage V2\gamemodes\XSv2.pwn(3214) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "IsNumeric2"
Someone :-s ?

Sounds like a great gamemode!

Nice job dude

cool project of stunt server....cool!

Thaks ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscoX
No cmd info?
/commands ?

God Lock

How to remove the red text as someone write something in chat and go over it nick

NIce +one vote

Wow This is Awesome

Nice gamemode

I know these guys lol ..
they hijacked my ts3 server once ,
turned my companys rep down to 0 ,
Downloaded my picture from FB and clamed as it was their pic ,etc
I could go on with this crap what they caused me just because of their half-assed life but anyways what i want to say is that these guys know copy&paste function very well!
This is not the first GM for them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrusher
Посмотреть сообщение
I know these guys lol ..
they hijacked my ts3 server once ,
turned my companys rep down to 0 ,
Downloaded my picture from FB and clamed as it was their pic ,etc
I could go on with this crap what they caused me just because of their half-assed life but anyways what i want to say is that these guys know copy&paste function very well!
This is not the first GM for them..
Wait a second now. How the hell did we turn your company's rep to 0? We didn't hijack anything ... At least i'm not involved. This what happened with your SA-MP forum ( witch I can't remember correctly ) isn't connected with me.
As you can see then this GM is a EDIT of Stunt Paradise Gamemode ( can't remember the owner ) and everybody knows it. Also this topic is from 2010, this Gamemode is so outdated, no-one downloads or makes something with this.

I wish luck with your roleplay server in developement.